Marina Mill Limited (EXTEX) are continually committed to fair information practices and the protection of your privacy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Examples of information we may collect are as follows, but not limited to:
- name and job title.
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
As our website is intended solely for users who are 13 years of age or older, we will never knowingly collect, use, or process Information of users who are under 13 years of age.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use all information gathered to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular (but not limited to) the following:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- communicating with you about the website and/or your account with us.
- fulfilling requests, including (but not limited to) notifications and enquiries.
- If you have opted in, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and analyse the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them; or
- perform analysis regarding how you use the website and other user analytics.
When required by law, we may also pass the Information over to a relevant authority to:
- enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the website.
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities on or through the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
These technologies may also be used to analyse how you interact with the website, and more generally, to learn more about you and what website services or offers you might prefer to receive.
We may also use Analytics software such as (but not limited to) Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel. These implement traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or mobile device or provide any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. PLEASE NOTE – Disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website including use of our sampling ordering service.
- If you do not wish for data from your user journey to be recorded by Facebook Pixel, you can disable it by clicking here.
- To fully disable, restrict, block or remove cookies on our website, you will need to change the settings in your website browser. Full instructions for all browsers can be found here.
You can also visit https://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on how to manage and remove cookies.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
A small fee may be applicable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Marina Mill Ltd., Unit B1/B2 Cuxton Industrial Estate, Station Road, Cuxton, Kent, ME2 1AB.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are enrolled on the Data Protection register under registration number: ZB261670.